Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Life in Pictures: 7 weeks in The Gambia

Sun-dried clothing smells so nice!
Giant hibiscus flowers growing around our house....beautiful!
Rainy season at its' worse....on my street...at
 7am just as we are leaving for school.
The maintenance staff of our school, all looking too serious!
Madeleine the teacher with some of the kids eating lunch.
Weekend adventures to buy fresh fish....cannot get better than this!
My friends take me out to the port.
No caption needed here!
Sundays at Seaside Resort Pool....what a life!
Friendly goats everywhere....they eat all the garbage
on the streets, when they are not resting under
the mango tree.
I have survived September...yeah! For all the teachers out there, you know that this means a sigh of relief. Today I post My Life in Banjul. Here are little clips of my home, school and region in my new country The Gambia.

No comments:

Post a Comment